Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking lawyer to help with divorce case
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I need a divorce lawyer. I have a court date in June on either the 15th or the 22nd, 2022 but I don’t know the exact date. Two weeks ago I spoke with XXXX XXXX and hire a lawyer that wasn’t helping me. I need a lawyer in the Northern California area one that I can see to share the documents. Even after I told the lawyer I had before that I wanted someone in my area they gave me one in Virginia and they send me up to 3 emails daily which doesn’t help with my case. They downloaded all my files from the court and when I asked them what they will do, they told me nothing and then email me telling me that they have Realtors ready for the house. I was getting frustrated with them so I told them I want the lawyer XXXX XXXX off my case. I also have a court date on July 5, 2022.

This case started in 2015. I am getting a divorce from XXXX XXXX, we have been married for 27 years. There are no minor children involved and there is only one house in which I would like to keep. We have been separated since 2015 and we have been to court before. I have an accountant already dealing with the retirement and I want permanent support so alimony will be an issue.

I don’t want to provide my email yet but after the team reaches out to me then afterward I’ll provide it to the lawyer who takes my case.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply