US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Seeking lawyer to help with divorce case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I need a divorce lawyer. I have a court date in June on either the 15th or the 22nd, 2022 but I don’t know the exact date. Two weeks ago I spoke with XXXX XXXX and hire a lawyer that wasn’t helping me. I need a lawyer in the Northern California area one that I can see to share the documents. Even after I told the lawyer I had before that I wanted someone in my area they gave me one in Virginia and they send me up to 3 emails daily which doesn’t help with my case. They downloaded all my files from the court and when I asked them what they will do, they told me nothing and then email me telling me that they have Realtors ready for the house. I was getting frustrated with them so I told them I want the lawyer XXXX XXXX off my case. I also have a court date on July 5, 2022.

This case started in 2015. I am getting a divorce from XXXX XXXX, we have been married for 27 years. There are no minor children involved and there is only one house in which I would like to keep. We have been separated since 2015 and we have been to court before. I have an accountant already dealing with the retirement and I want permanent support so alimony will be an issue.

I don’t want to provide my email yet but after the team reaches out to me then afterward I’ll provide it to the lawyer who takes my case.