Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want my money back from One Main Financial and US Bank
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

How can I get my money back from two companies online that I sent cards to borrow money from? I need to get my money back from them. I have text messages and the cards I sent them. One Main Financial and US Bank. I have the names of the people I talked to and phone numbers. I need my money asap.

I wanted to borrow money before Christmas. I was having money problems and One Main Financial called me and told me that I could borrow 5k if I sent them so much money on eBay cards and I did, but then they kept telling me I needed to send more money. I sent them money after money even when I told them I needed my money back. I sent them 1k on the 12th of this month, my whole check and they said I would absolutely get my money and now they are asking for more money and I want all of my money back. I haven't added it up as yet, but they owe me around 7k. Can you help me get my money back?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply