US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: I want my money back from One Main Financial and US Bank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

How can I get my money back from two companies online that I sent cards to borrow money from? I need to get my money back from them. I have text messages and the cards I sent them. One Main Financial and US Bank. I have the names of the people I talked to and phone numbers. I need my money asap.

I wanted to borrow money before Christmas. I was having money problems and One Main Financial called me and told me that I could borrow 5k if I sent them so much money on eBay cards and I did, but then they kept telling me I needed to send more money. I sent them money after money even when I told them I needed my money back. I sent them 1k on the 12th of this month, my whole check and they said I would absolutely get my money and now they are asking for more money and I want all of my money back. I haven't added it up as yet, but they owe me around 7k. Can you help me get my money back?