Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instacart issues
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

All I want from instacart is to reactivate me, I literally  was deactivated for an unspoken " new " rule they don't let any shopper know about before its too late, I have screenshots of the conversation  I had with shopper support,  they told me I was deactivated  because I inquired about " heavy pay" they said the 2 batches I inquired about was eligible for it, they paid me then deactivated  me. I can still open the ap however they don't let me see my reviews and ratings now , before  they deactivated  my account I was a 5 star shopper, I had zero missing items , my cancellation  rate was 1 percent, I had nothing but positive reviews , I was always on time w deliveries, I believe they did a mass deactivation of any one asking about heavy pay, a couple days after I was deactivated  a video came out from a channel called "Jen on the Go" talking about how people are getting deactivate for heavy pay, it's fraudulent  to change things not ever openly clearly  explain " new"  policy then deactivating someone with out telling them exactly why, calling them  fraudulent  when THEY PAID YOU HEAVY PAY  only to deactivate you? Makes no sense ,  I just want what's fair and they've caused me loss of income, I don't want extra pay. JUST TO BE REACTIVATED so I CAN WORK.  I'll attach some customer reviews on this one, not all but I do have quite a few saved, I didn't have one negative comment throughout the whole time I've shopped for instacart. Also attached is images of handmade thank you cards I'd give with each order, I took this job very seriously and professionally, and gave 5 star service on each order. I'll send screenshots of support conversation on another email.

status--under review

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply