Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Custody
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

My former husband, a French citizen, kidnapped our two young sons, now 9 and 7, over two and a half years ago. I have not seen them since. He fled from Yemen, where I am living to Djibouti, then to France over a year and four months ago. To my horror, I found out over a month ago that the French social services took my sons from their father immediately on his return to France. How do I get back my sons?

It's important to note that I had sent emails including a police report to the French embassy in Djibouti hoping that they would reunite me with my sons. On the contrary, for whatever reason, they allowed him to travel and did not reply to my emails after that

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply