Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil case against nuisance neighbor
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I was on lawyers by winrate and found you. I wanted to find a lawyer for a civil case in Santa Rosa, California, or somewhere nearby. I have a private nuisance neighbor case. My neighbor has been a nuisance to us. He has damaged the property line shared between us while doing construction on his home for almost two years now and has also created a lot of noise, disturbing us. In California, we have the right to quiet and enjoyment of our home, and he has broken that right. We have have two cars in our driveway and he slashed all eight of our tires. I don't have a video of him doing it, but they know he did it, so I turned him in to the city, and his behavior was corrected which he was upset about. We are 70 years old, and we are just about dead from the stress he is causing us. He bought the house next to us in June 2021, and it all started then.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply