Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Scenic Self Storage
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I was paying for a storage unit for 18 years and I was in default and didn't know. I went there, and it was closed and auctioned off. They told me that my payment card was declined, and my account was closed but that's not true as my account is still active. I was paying $115 per month for the 18 years from my Wells Fargo account to the Scenic Self Storage in Littlefield, Arizona.

I'm 72 years old and in poor health and I gave them my sister as my emergency contact, so if I died or if anything happened my sister would pick up all my stuff that was there. That was also written in my will, but they didn't do that, and what was in the storage unit was worth more than what I was paying. They didn't contact me, and all my stuff was gone, and I didn't know that it was auctioned and closed until when I drove up there to pick up some stuff. I am always in town and not hard to find.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply