Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Axis Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need lawyer support for arbitration case against me by axis bank for a personal loan debits. Ok, I took personal loan from axis bank in Nov 2021 but after some time lost my job and unable to pay the EMI's for continuous 4 months then later I paid the all overdue EMI. I repaid all the dues EMI. But they hold my HDFC account so I didn't pay my this month EMI. I sent mail to axis bank many times that once they give release then I can pay the EMI. That is one month EMI. Now axis bank told that take help from lawyer for this. The amount I should pay for this month is 30642. If required I will send the notice letter also which I get from my HDFC Bank.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply