Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firearm restraining order in Illinois
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

This is about a firearm restraining order in Illinois which might've been an illegal search and seizure. I am unsure if I would need only a consultation or representation for the case. This happened about May 8th and I can confirm the exact date later. It was the Steger Police in Illinois that did this. I am not sure how they got my keys, and the warrant was on invalid information they could've verified with my doctors. They're holding four (4) guns and a taser, which is legal in Washington and Illinois. They raided my cousin's house while I was in the hospital. My family members were saying I was a threat to others, which is not true. I was staying at the St Francis Center in Dyer, Indiana, or the clinic in the Rosemont area based on the date. I have an upcoming court date on June 2nd. I would like to know if I would need representation.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply