Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sustained spine injury during nerve block procedure
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am trying to get information about my injury that I sustained during my nerve block procedure. This happened to me about almost 2 years ago. Georgia Summit in Decatur, Georgia. Pain and spine pain management. No they are not. They had given me a copy of my records. That's how I found out what happened to me while I was on the table. Because no one told me what had happened to me. They just let me walk out like nothing happened. The doctor that did the procedure no longer works for the company anymore and I have found out that a few people have complained about him. Now I have pain in my right leg down to my feet. I can't walk much, it hurts to sit, stand, walk, and even sleep at night. The pain shots out of my lower back all the way down my right leg to my feet.

The company name is Summit Spine and Joint Center. The name of the doctor who normally does the nerve block procedure is Dr. JM. However, the doctor who did it that day was a Dr. C that I had never seen 3. This has changed my whole life as well as the life of my life. I now have to have a private duty nurse to come to my house to help me do basic everyday things. The specific injury suffered was to my spine which now causes pain in my feet and leg. Because the doctor standing in for Dr. M, Dr. C, somehow while using ultrasound with an ultrasound technician to assist him, hit a place on my spine with a hot 90-degree needle and I still feel like he just did it. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply