Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank of America
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Hello, I wanna know about a credit dispute that I spend $10000 for law office that Bank of America credit card. Well.. make the story short. Retainer fee of 5000 per card x2 (daughter’s) I made a chargeback to Bank of America.. Bank of America give favor to merchants.. I had to hire an attorney for this matter merchant (law office) end up paid back 6000 dollars. Bank of America dispute took place 2021. We had to fight for the dispute, merchant (law office come up With lies and final judgment from Bank of America (service render). The money went back and forth 3 times. Yes, I got back $6,000 out of the $10,000 after my attorney had to talk sense to them. $5000 x2 cards. It was finalized from Bank of America. They reduced my credit limits because merchant lied on statement saying our family is under criminal case and believe it or not Bank of America did it.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply