Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chime Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

My bank Chime has kept two of my holds after they came off for gas, one at Chevron and the other at Arco gas station. Then they let a bill go thru with my new card and I did not give my new card out to my bill people’s. Then I bought a product and ask the company for a refund, and I did not hear from them at first, then I put in a dispute with Chime to get my 397.00 back but Chime denied my claim because they trying to say I got the product but I really did not get what I paid for, so then I reach back out to the product company and ask for a refund. But they then said Chime did a chargeback but Chime told me they did not. But the product company said Chime has my money I even have emails with what was said. The product company said they don’t have my money no more Chime has it and that they never seen anything like this before. Then someone took 89.00 from my account last year and I disputed this, and Chime was trying to show proof I made that transaction, but I really did not. Chime try to send me proof but it was not proof I did that somebody use my card online and purchased some coffee pods with my card. This happened recently.

I want to find a lawyer that can investigated and prove that Chime is not right and they took my money even though they trying to say they did not.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply