Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members being removed from LLC
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Hello, I have an LLC with a total of 3 members and 2 of the members want to be removed off of it - are you able to assist with that? The LLC business license is in Texas. They have decided to go a different direction and my husband and I are going to continue with the business without them. We are just getting the business started. They decided not to leave their current jobs because they have a good opportunity going for them - which would be a conflict of interest if they moved forward with the LLC. The business started since October but we have not started making any money yet. I also work for corporate with J.A. It is a talent agency. We are just finalizing a contract with TikTok Live to start signing talent which is why it's important to get them off the LLC (one of the other guys works for a competitor Talent Agency, so he doesn't want to get in trouble with them for a conflict of interest).

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply