Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrested for drug possession of oxycodone
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need an attorney because I no longer wants to work with my public defender in Sebring, Florida. I was arrested by Highland County Sheriff's Department on April 21, 2021, for drug possession of oxycodone (blue pill). I have a court appearance on March 1, 2023. I went to a pre-conference (don't remember the date), and I also viewed the video of the incident at my public defender's office, and it was edited. I questioned the legitimacy of the video, and my public defender said I was crazy and I need to be psychologically evaluated.

My case has been going on for two years, and I didn't do what the officer said. The officers didn't find any drug in my car, it was planted on me, and the officers tempered with the evidence. My dashcam showed what the officer did with the piece of paper and the pill. When they stopped me, one of the officers went to his car, came back, walked over to the driver's side of my car, and put a piece of paper back on the hood of my car. The officer said that it was blown by the wind to the ground after I threw it out my car window. I explained this to my public defender and I was called crazy. If you become wronged by the police, they put you in an incompetent court. Also, it didn't make sense to me that the officer read me my rights before he even tested the pill. He went to his car to test it after, but he already knew what it was since it was his. Four  officers were involved and only one gave a report. They threatened me. One commented that I was lucky he didn't catch me at night, and they paused the video there, so that was not included. They stole $1100 from my wallet. I told the sheriff's office about what happened. I believe they are buying time so they can do something to me. They also assaulted me. They kneeled at my side and kicked me. After I was assaulted and was getting in the police car, one of the officers grabbed my shoulder and slammed me down on the seat. They placed a border on that part of the video where you couldn't see what they were doing to me. I have pictures of my injury.

I have all the paperwork but it's at home. I have been quiet about it, but it has been going on for a while now. My public defender is also for the system, as he used to be a sheriff.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply