Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues after I met in an accident
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I met in an accident with MC on 11/6/22. I was on 30th street heading east when another car was traveling west, and we were both in the number 1 lane. The other driver crossed the line, and we hit head-on. There were no witnesses. The police came and I don't know if I got questioned because I can't remember. They didn't do any investigations. They need to do an investigation and check everything, get into the computers and car systems.

I got a lawyer and he wanted to find out if we had insurance because they said something like the police report said that I drove into them and I don't understand it. They should've investigated it and I took all my pictures of the accident. I was injured, but when I got hit I didn't remember much. I didn't have much to see, so I said I was okay but the next day I woke up in total pain. I went to the doctor but I don't remember the name of where I went, but I can get that information. She asked me some questions and she pretty much wanted to detain me. She wanted me to show her that I called my wife and that I submitted not to drive. She called two trauma centers - Loma Linda and one on Pepper Avenue. She wanted me to go to a trauma center because I didn't pass her test so she wanted me to get an MRI. On my way, my wife was explaining what it was and I was terrified to get into it so I didn't go. With me not following the rules it seems they are not going to help me.

When we were at the crash, I was trying to find my insurance papers but I had a handful of papers in my hands, such as my registration, driver's license, and my insurance. She grabbed the wrong insurance company papers and filed it so I had to go back and sign other papers because they thought I didn't have insurance. I just don't get it. I have a witness that was there with me and she said she didn’t ask him questions about the accident, I know that they have to record it and I haven't seen anything that I was at fault. The person there didn't see the accident, it was just me and the guy that drove into me. The insurance company or police will have to do an investigation, but I don't know how they will do an investigation when I didn't see anything. They wrote down that I had the wrong vehicle, they have papers that said I was driving a Toyota Tacoma and I was driving a Toyota Tundra. The lady cop and the man cop that were there weren't paying attention and my buddy said they were talking about going to hang out. I am not collective and really assertive with paperwork and the internet.

The law firm that represented me was Sweet James attorneys and once they found out about the police report saying I said I crossed the line they dropped the case. We didn't go to court. I just went to the chiropractor one time, he saw me and took an x-ray of my neck then I was scheduled to get an open MRI and that is really the thing I need. I've been treated really badly and think no one wants to help me. I'm not mobile, I can’t move much, and I was in Walmart a couple of days ago, and someone was running through the emergency exit after stealing, and security ran to get the guy and he pushed me out the way like a piece of trash.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply