Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with PayPal
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

PayPal DisputeĀ 

Payment sent to EC-ANGEL ONLINE SHOP scam website selling fake anabolic steroid and erectile dysfunction pills
January 25, 2022, at 12:09:58 PM

Already tried to dispute the order but they said can't give a refund of 125 dollars and I got personal injury from these fake pills like rash underarms like shingles and a black Skin Abscess with puss leaving a scar because it was infected and a red stretch mark because of itchy rash. I want to sue for emotional distress too and I wanted to sue PayPal for professional liability for having vendors selling counterfeits drugs from overseas and privacy violation because I keep getting scam invoice saying I bought wrapped bitcoin from Coinbase with PayPal for $449 dollars and that same amount I recently won settlement to Coinbase for account frozen. I feel like PayPal employee are hacking in and looking at my emails. Try to sue as much as you can please.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply