Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PNC bank negligence
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I'm disabled and I need arbitration I have no money please help. I need arbitration for PNC bank negligence home loan PNC preapproved me then said I WASN'T then said I was then told on closing didn't close. I paid for 3 windows put in, I mowed 2 months bought flooring paid for 5 trees to be cut down and PNC left me homeless and stomped on my disabilities and I'm on SSI income. PNC ripped me off. This happened yesterday. We were supposed to close on home. This was a 10-month loan bank negligence. I've lived in boxes with my things packed for 10 months. Around 3000$ I'm a depressant I sent PNC my letter from judge stating that's one reason I get SSI. During the 10-month negligent loan process, I got on PNC's Twitter help page and asked PNC to tell me if I'm approved or not and that their bank negligence was giving me suicidal thoughts they blocked me instead of helping me I have screenshots. I'll give them half of my winnings I'm so depressed. I've been up crying all night I'm now on another blood pressure medication bc PNC stress. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply