Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with rented house
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am a commercial real estate business owner. I would like to know if you can help with my case. From the lawyers by win rate website I understand that you match attorney's with the judge. I had leased an oceanfront house on November 8, 2020, Florida from TKO for 6 years, and now he is trying to go back on the contract, and I am in court with him. The house I rented was valued at 2.5 million dollars, and I was paying $6750 per month. It is a very high-profile real estate contract that probably involves monetary damage. The owner entered into the contract fraudulently without having no intention of keeping it. We are 2 years in the contract and the contract should go up to 6 years, but as soon as I got into the house, the owner and realtor put it up for sale. The owner has done a lot of fraudulent things such as changing the locks on my doors, jumping the fence, coming into my yard, and pounding on my windows repeatedly. They were also supposed to maintain the pool, and I had to spend thousands of dollars on the pool.

I have a court date scheduled for December 1st, but the lawyer I have is incompetent. If I change attorney now I would be allowed up to 21 days to file a motion which would change the court date. The attorney has also failed to set a jury trial despite him sending a letter to me saying it was done. The judge for my case is Judge DC in the 7th Judicial District Circuit Court in Volusia County, Daytona Beach, Florida.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply