Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Ela Financial
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I want to sue Ela Financial. I have a car note with them and I have been paying it every month. My bank statement says that I pay and they're saying I am not paying. I have been trying to get in touch with them and they keep giving me the runaround. They are trying to repossess my car and I have been paying, they said they refunded the money but they did not. They also said they have not received any payment but I have documents to show that I have been paying. It has been 1 month trying to resolve this and they keep giving me runarounds. They are also including late fees and taxes and I am not sure how much they charge for those. I got the car in November 2021, and over the 12 months, I have been paying $595 every month for the car note, so I paid a total of about $10,000.

I have a payment to make for this month but I am scared because I don't owe anything and they keep saying they refunded the money. When I contacted my bank to see if there was an issue they said they didn't receive any payments from Ela Financial. I only have two banks and they told me they don't service my bank but they are still taking the payments. The machine says that I am paying but on the app, it shows that I don't pay. Every time I try to contact someone it's something different. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply