Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being evicted from Walmart
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I submitted a case against Walmart for evicting me and telling me they don't allow pets. My dog was attacked 3 times and the third time Stewie evicted me from the store. Walmart left me a message on Friday because they were calling about the letter I wrote them. The gentleman said it was about the letter to the executive office and that I need to call them. He didn't leave his name or any other information. I called them and they told me I had to wait as they have to transfer the call. They are discriminating against me and I have ADHD and I am bipolar. I want to go down to the court to file against the owner, so I need to know if you will be taking my case. I will go down to the courthouse to demand $10,000 for the emotional and mental damages I am experiencing. I am also taking medicines for behavioral issues. I want to know if you are considering it and I am waiting because everyone else told me that they can't take my case. I want to go after them. I can represent myself and I have all my documentation. This case has to be a contingency or pro bono. I lost all my money to the stock market and it is going down ever since, so it has to be on a contingency basis. I want to know if you will help me. When they evicted me it was the same people that 29 homes allowed to move in and they built the strip mall and put in faulty plumbing and polluted the area. The city hall had to take them to court and get a judge to have them fix it. There is no mall as planned only a Walmart and Target. They evicted me with my service dog after I stood in front of the manager and asked to go in with him. I was holding my service dog and they said it was fine. I asked for a manager as this was the third time with my dog. Stewie evicted me when I reported it for the third time as they did nothing the other two times. My dog was threatened and he looked straight into my eyes and said it was a service dog. A passer-by interrupted and saw what happened. I had to have a service dog and I was evicted and they said I need to have a service dog license.

I am sick and tired of Walmart leaving me messages with no name or number. The gentleman had called from Modesto as that was shown on my phone and when I returned the call it didn't go anywhere. I made two attempts to reach corporate as that was my obligation and now I can go to court. I need to know if you are looking at and going to accept my case, so I will know where to go and what to do. If it goes to class action I don't care how long it will take. I will not be evicted from an organization because they failed to follow legal rules. I don't care how long it will take unless they want to arbitrate and settle as all their employees are also suing them. They got a lot of class actions from the employees as they work them, so they get no benefits. I have rights too and I don't want anyone else to go through this. These were my medical equipment and they allowed dogs to attack my service dog with my medical equipment and I was evicted the third time. If he did his job and investigated he would've found out and not evicted me. I left the store without shopping after I told the manager and this is the only department store in Yucca Valley as Palm Spring is 1 and a half hours away. I am handicapped and disabled and I can't get everything online so they can't deny me access. They manipulated the prices to drive other places out of business and then they raised them and manipulated all the laws. This is a multi-billion dollar company and they can't keep doing this. They have a history in Yucca Valley as they evicted me because of pets and they allow other animals to attack my dog. My back and knee is bad and I fall regularly so that is why I need my dog to pick me up. My doctor ordered the dog to help with mobility as legally it is an ADA law. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply