Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMO Harris Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I'm reaching out about arbitration. I have an arbitration case that was rejected by the American Arbitration Association and since then I have been in limbo. The case was generated in Wisconsin. The case was on behalf of my mother JD who was elderly and died in 2020. The case was forwarded to arbitration in the federal court and we filed for arbitration through an attorney but the American Arbitration Association rejected it because they said the business didn't comply with the rules and they sent out a letter to that effect. The reason for needing arbitration was because of the financial exploitation of my mother by her personal banker at BMO Harris Bank. The money was stolen in 2013 and I'm not sure of the exact amount but the lawsuit was for $200,000 which included payment for punitive damages. The information on the arbitration case was mainly generated in 2016 and the last hearing for the case was December 14, 2016. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply