Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CVS
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I use the CVS pharmacy app to refill my prescription for the bottle as I was almost out of the bottle on September 24th of 2022 they canceled my order on October 11th saying that they're unable to fill it due to insurance issues we I went to contact my insurance which I have two insurances one for Ryan White and the other one is from Blue Cross Blue shield as well as Medicaid I contact them at one of them contacted CBS and ask CVS why are they unable to fill my prescription they are stating that it was out of network they are saying to CVS that they wasn't all the network so CVS stated that they would go ahead and fill my prescription this was on the next the last following week I went and contact them again on October 18th and they told me they transfer my medicine to Kroger specialty and I said well no one have not called me regarding to no contact nothing meanwhile I was out of meds my doctor was not able to provide me medicine so I went 3 days without medicine so by the time we finally get everything adjusted from Kroger Kroger told me that they was the ones that reached out to them they was the ones that transferred my case so then I told them I had two prescriptions of 90 day supply of the bottle they went and canceled the prescription saying due to the fact I went to another doctor but the doctor I previously had prescription it was about 6 months worth a the bottle that they had canceled and now I cannot get that prescription anymore I have reached out to my new doctor and my new doctor told me that due to the fact that my 90 day prescription should be active they should be able to get the paperwork but CVS didn't!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply