Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Inter-Global Technologies
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am looking for information on something about which you may or may not be informed and/or involved. IGT or Inter-Global Technologies is an oil and gold drilling and digging “investment” led by someone named MT. Can you help me? You’re saying that your office DOES know about this? You ARE familiar with this? I am someone who was HEAVILY pitched by them to invest with them. And, Thank God, I was keen enough on investment legitimacies and illegitimacies to have told them to take it elsewhere. I am heartbroken, though, to have to report that both my mother and my grandfather (her father) went all-in. They “invested” (or rather, GAVE him/them their precious money). I have looked at conversation threads online in a couple of platforms and see that people became very heated. That’s to say that the people attempting to organize and collect SOMETHING began receiving horrible messages from some posters who told them things like, “Accept it; you were taken, you were fooled, you didn’t understand what you were doing, so you got screwed”. This one jerk goes on to emphasize, “You gave your money to someone who never invested a dollar of it. He lived the life off of YOUR gifts. Now, accept it and let it go!” So, this being my dear mother and grandfather, who clearly got too excited by his ‘SALES PITCH LIES’ have become two of a very large group of targeted victims. This was indeed now some years ago, but is therefore MORE organized and no less painful. Can you help?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply