Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit against Solano County Sheriff's dept and NorthBay Health Medical Center
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have a complicated situation as I am disabled. I am a US Airforce retired, I served for 10 years, 3 months, and 19 days. I have various medical conditions such as PTSD, and major recurrent depression. It says I am 100%, a service-related disabled veteran. I am also a registered respiratory therapist and a registered pulmonary function therapist. I also have a master's degree in education specializing in adult education and training. I am also a doctor of health administration candidate, dissertation ongoing and I have a pending job to return to at Martinez VA Medical Center as an Associate Director of an organization that involves nurses, doctors, and a lot of other persons. I would like you to know who you are dealing with. The importance of this is that they injured me on top of my injuries, they deprived me of medicine that was strictly ordered and approved by the department of VA, the department of labor, and by the department of Airforce, and Kaiser health care system. I have 20 plus medicines to take and I am in the vicinity of 94533.

I am filing a lawsuit against the Solano County Sheriff's department in Fairfield, California, and the NorthBay Health Medical Center on Gale Wilson Blvd. My right shoulder was injured while creating equipment in my lab. I was served a restraining order on October 14, 2022, at 3:45 PM to leave my house within 5-10 minutes, 15 at the most. I have PTSD and depression and I was injured at work. They pushed me out and I didn't get my medicines. I was only in my shirt, shorts, and a slippers. I was taken to a motel in downtown Texas. Around 9 o'clock I could start feeling pain as it was time to take my medicine and I had a headache. I called my family to bring my medicine but it seems like they weren't hearing the phone. I stayed at the motel until Saturday I begged for my medicine and car key. I went back home for my medicine and the Sheriff came fully armed to arrest me to take me to the Sheriff's holding center. I didn’t know I wasn't supposed to be there so I told them I was feeling sick because I didn’t have medicine. They thought I was crazy because I am. They took me to NorthBay to get medicine and I cried but they didn’t give me. My wife told me she gave a bag of medicine to one sheriff but they weren't accepting paperwork done. They were my life sustain medicines and they didn’t check them. I begged for the bag as I didn’t know what was in there and they were just laughing. They kept me until 11:45 the Saturday. It was very cold for an old man with neck and shoulder injuries, PTSD, depression and I haven't had my medicines in 48 hours. It was the Failure of the department in Northbay and the Sheriff to find out my medical needs and they didn’t do that and had no idea of my medicines. They gave me a shot and put me out and when I woke up I was at the Solano County Sheriff's department. The temperature of the holding cell was 62 degrees Celsius. My hand was on my back and even though I was injured they didn’t give me any medicine as they didn’t know my history.

I was arrested because I broke my restraining order. I drove to the motel because the doctor said I can drive. I was injured on September 20, 2022, and I was in therapy and making progress. The Monday before the incident I spoke to my doctor and was told I was ready to go back to work and the Friday was a setback. They hurt me on top of my injury and they didn’t know who I was because they didn't read my medical needs. It was my wife that had the restraining order served and we already spoke amicably so it wasn't a big deal. I want a civil lawyer to assist me. This is for my injury, pain and suffering. I am a man in uniform and I support the police but when I am a civil citizen and a veteran, they didn’t care as they just put cuffs on me and they didn't even check my history. I did 2 years of therapy after my hand broke and I have PTSD and depression and I have medicines to take. They deprived me of this and I have more to discuss when I am contacted. I want the best lawyer to help with this case. Bad things are going on at the Solano County Sheriff's department as I am a victim and is 100% disabled. I was deprived of the right to medicine and life-sustaining stuff. The team has to do whatever they can to represent me as this can't go on forever. The police are bad and it's already been documented in the registry room at the hospital. The police deprived and manhandled me as they laughed at and humiliated me. I worked with doctors and nurses and they laughed at me in my cell and hid my medicine from me.

They deprived me of my medicine regiment ordered by my doctors. It was beyond what my body could take. My right shoulder is injured and they took off my immobilizer for over 20 hours as I was in a holding cell without my braces to support my shoulder and my back pain. When I got to my cell the telephone was less than 3 feet from the ground so I'd have to bend my back to use the receiver as it only has less than 1-foot in length. I would have to pin myself to the wall. It was best to lean to the wall for me and hope the next bail bondsman will call me. I want my congress man to see this as I gave my life doing my work and I get treated like this. The case of my initial counsel is because of who I work for and I was taking care of thousands of patients. This can go national so that everyone can know about what is happening. I hope you have a good team as there are bad people in the police force and I support the blue, but in Fairfield, they don’t care who you are and they humiliate you in front of your neighbors.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply