Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air7Seas dispute
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I would like to pursue my case against Air7Seas as I was busy arranging the release of my 40 ft. container. There was no written contract between me and Air7Seas but they gave me a quotation last year of 3k plus, and I was advised by a certain  employee of Air7Seas to pay in advance  three thousand dollars so I presumed  that this is some kind of contract already already. I engaged their services around October 2021 yet, but the shipment was consummated only last July 2022, after so many postponement date of loading. They had been reasoning that there is no available ship, I've been sending boxes to my country thru sea vessel but after 60 days my sent items were delivered meaning there was no shipping delay. On May of this year a container was sent to load my stuffs at my rented warehouse. It's only on July 2022 that they were able to load that is 42 days delay. Worst part is when they sent my billing charges of 11k dollars plus I questioned the charges, firstly they didn't deduct my initial 3k dollars deposit  secondly they charged me the 42 days delay of loading my cargo which totaled around 5k dollars  plus. 

Thirdly the previous quote of 3k dollars plus for their billing charges drastically changed from 3k plus dollars to 5 plus thousand dollars. I tried to question the billing charges but my documents were held hostage as I can't process my documents to effect the release of my container at Philippines port. After they realized their mistake for not reflecting my previous advance as I presented to them the bank transfer that's the only time they finally made a corrected billing but the 45 days shipping delay they said it is my tab to pay the delayed loading charges. This is the reason am asking an arbitration as I feel I got a raw deal. They said it was not their fault. Neither am I not my fault once they took my cargo from my warehouse its their responsibility to properly and make sure that it should be loaded within a reasonable time. What if it took more than the days they are charging it is still be chargeable to me. Please somebody help me. Thank you.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply