Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air7seas complaint
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

In my opinion they should have stick to 2021 lumpsum charges as the 3 thousand dollars deposit acted as a locked in lumpsum charges. Instead they charged me with 5k plus. I cannot do anything because if I don't pay them they will hold hostage of my release docs. on my cargo shipment same thing with the 45 days demurrage charges amounting to 5k dollars. I would like to demand from Air7Seas to refund to me the difference of the lumpsum previously quoted on 2021 against the Lumpsum charges of 5,550 dollars which is between 1,500 dollars to 2,000 dollars. Also I be refunded of 42 days at 65 dollars per day of chasis charges amounting to 2,730 dollars, and 42 days of storage charges at 50 dollars per day  amounting to 2,100 dollars. 

Its unfair for me to be charged by Air7Seas as it is out of my hand the delays incurred on the shipment. They are the ones doing the schedules. Before picking up my goods from my storage house they should have ascertained  date of loading. In this case scenario I'm at Air7Seas control. They should have observed proper diligence as my broker. Not passing the buck to me due to their incompetence it is me the ultimate shipper that will suffer the grunt what about Air7Seas what is their obligation to the point that upon their request I paid in advance an amount already . This is the reason I ask and seek justice as I feel I was taken advantaged of and was held hostage if I don't pay Air7Seas the amount they charged me they will not release my documents to facilitate the release of my cargo. Your just arbitration on.my case will be appreciated. Thank you

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply