Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instacart
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

My account was deactivated in 2020 caused by my cancellation rate was higher than 15%. I was a mom so I couldn’t do long distance deliveries too many times. But at that time the Instacart app was not mature enough, it always showed me the orders from other towns, but on the app, it only showed the distance from the store to the customers. For example, a 50 dollars payment batches could be 2 miles away on the app, but the store maybe 30 plus miles away from where I was.

1, The app was not that friendly two years ago.

They definitely should have done what they are doing now: show the orders based on the shoppers location but not randomly from 30 miles away.

2, The agent did help me to do the proper setting even I requested several times, technically it not hard for them to restrict me only shopping in Olympia area.
Actually some agents could setup the shopping zone to my local town, but the agents I contacted didn’t know how because of lacking proper training.
3, More than half of the orders I canceled should be no-fault cancellation.
At least 7 of them were 30 miles away from my location.
4, The fair adjusted cancellation rate of my account should be under 10%, which won’t cause a deactivation.
5, most of my canceled orders were canceled in 5 mins after I blind picked them up. The harm was little. But the punishment was too heavy.

I deserve to have my account back.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply