Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbitration in Texas
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I would like to find out about the rules of arbitration in Texas. I have an attorney that filed a claim for me against Vroom but I still can't get an arbitration date after 5 months. I have an arbitration clause in my agreement with Vroom. I bought a vehicle and they breached the contract by not getting me tags for 5 months, so I had to go to the DMV and purchase my tags for $800. My attorney filed several claims and 5 months later I still can't get a date. I am now going above my attorney's head as I want to know why I can't get an arbitration date when it's my right to arbitrate what they have done wrong. I don't know if the attorney got any date but didn't tell me about it. I think something is being done behind my back and now I have trust issues with my attorney. The car isn't legal as the people at Chase bank still can't give me a copy of the title. I want to find out why one consumer can't get a date for arbitration. I don't know why my attorney can't get a date for me after 5 months. I would just like to know if this is something your company will be able to help with.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply