Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue receiving payment for Arbitration case
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Hello my name is JS I went to arbitration April of this year and I was awarded $10,000 in this arbitration because the other person was aware of being there but never showed up and the decision was of $10,000 I went to RS and now it's been months down the line I haven't received anything I called the lawyer RS I spoke to him myself I spoke to his son I spoke to a young lady named by the name of A and that's supposed to be in charge of my case and they're giving me the runaround they're telling me oh don't worry about the arbitration because someone called right before I did and said that they'll pay out of pocket but that's not true I was supposed to been awarded I had the letter $10,000 and the medical was taken care of already with 5,000 but not out of the 10,000 of arbitration and they're telling me that's not going to happen they want me to sign papers and they want to send me to somebody else to take over the part of whomever it may be trying to pay me out of pocket but that person never even showed up for arbitration they were notified and was told that they were going to show up and they never showed up so arbitration awarded me $10,000 for that case so who can I speak to because they trying to rush me in the sign papers for me to go see somebody else that they want to refer to me to talk to this woman and sue her out of pocket when arbitration already decided to give me something I didn't speak to this lady I don't even know if she even exist as of speaking to them and RS yelled at me the other day because his son made appointment for me to come in and talk about the arbitration but he turned around the father RS turned around and called me and said there will not be any meeting he yelled at me and he was very angry because I had a lot of questions and I told him that I know that I was supposed to get this award and now he's trying to talk me out of it out of even asking for it and it was already awarded so who do I speak to and who can help me because I don't know I don't have anyone else to stand for me I'm going against the lawyers that was supposed to have been helping me as well as Ari went to arbitration and it was already decided $10,000 and now they're trying to make me go another route after it was already awarded so whom can I speak to that can help me or help you know help me at all because they're trying to bully me into something else.

I just need help with this because he was really stressing me out his son was telling me one thing and willing to meet with me the young lady A was willing to meet with me but then RS called me behind them and yelled at me and said there will not be a meeting you will not see no one but me he yelled at me and I had to let him know I don't work for you why are you yelling at me I have rights too and already know about arbitration because I received the letter as well so he said well I'm the boss and I say what's going to happen in here not my son and not A I'm the one that has the last say so you come in when I say you coming and I told him I don't appreciate how he's speaking to me I didn't like it and he's being very nasty and he told me I will have to do another measure but when I come in he needed me to come in on Monday I told him I couldn't come in on Monday and I told him he's bullying me into something that he wants me to do because I've been asking questions about my award and he's having a problem with me asking questions his son got smart with me too and said he felt like he was being cross-examined I really don't like the way they're treating me is two cases there's another case that they're holding and told me if I don't get to come pick it up in December or fine somebody to take it they're going to throw it out wish they didn't really work on it but I'm going out for this when I'm telling you about about the arbitration that was decided I didn't even do arbitration for the other case you know and it was two lawyer I mean it was two different insurance for that but I really need to speak to someone because I feel like I'm there trying to bully me into taking another route after the word was already granted it's not fair to me so it's really stressful and I'm in pain and like I told them if I need a surgery for the near future what do I have to go off of I can go off of whatever the arbitrator awarded me which was supposed to be 10,000 after and maybe some taken out beforehand which I don't think is enough they told me I couldn't go to court it cost too much for them to put me through court because I wasn't satisfied with the arbitration at first and then I said well I'll just take it but now they got a problem with me wanting it after it was already awarded I accepted it over the phone I was supposed to come in and sign papers then the person that was representing me in the beginning all of a sudden it's not there anymore it's a lot going on and I really need help it's very stressful I really need help and that's all I ask so yes those are the things I need help with is really stressful and almost cried on the phone because this man is yelling at me and I'm feeling helpless at this point but someone told me to call her the bar association and try to get help because it's not fair it's not fair at all and to mind you it's a shame how the stories I hear after I ask for their help after it's been a couple years now that they're treating me like this all of a sudden because after the war before the war they were very nice after the war they being nasty and telling me to go another route or trying to talk me into one another route with somebody that they want to give me information for that don't make sense because the word is there why do I have to go somewhere where these people this person did not show up and they knew about it and they told them they were coming and never showed up and the war was put through because of the evidence that was given that they that point in time the award was given because of the information that they received I just need help thank you so much for at least seeing my message and I pray that someone calls me please or text me or email me like you said I really appreciate it thank you so much.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply