Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I'm trying to find a lawyer to help me sue the bank or at least get my money. See what happened was someone stole all my belongings my purse my wallet ID bank cards phone etc. and I had just got my income taxes so when it happened I called my bank and told them my phone and ID and bank card and info had been stolen so I told them to close the account and send a check well they ended up letting these thieves in my account and let them spend all my money and now they won't give me my money back and I made it very clear this was all the money I had for me and my son to get a place to live now because of this we're on the streets we lost our storage with everything we own.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply