Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with T-Mobile
I have a question as I saw the state of Maryland on your website, but I am in Chicago and I don't know what your jurisdiction is so I would like to know if you also help persons nationwide? I am trying to file arbitration against T-Mobile and I tried before through Fairshake, where I first went for help. They sent something to T-Mobile and the next move was to get arbitration and I was waiting for their instructions, however, I noticed that their system stopped sending me emails. I didn't know that I should've just pressed "demand for arbitration". I was waiting for weeks before I contacted them. They messed something up and it wasn't filed correctly. It wasn't good so I told them to cancel their service and they knew they were at fault. After, I was looking for a regular attorney and I couldn’t find any so I was just sitting on it. My last incident with them was in March 2022. I was also looking for T-Mobile's rules on arbitration and I was trying to file it myself.  

A few months went by and this is time sensitive, I am still within the 2 years range with it. This situation happened between April 2020 and March 2022 and I know more details would come into play. The incident with purchasing the phone happened in December 2020 and I purchased the phone for $150 in Chicago. I will be seeking for damages for whatever I can get as it’s not about the money its what they did. The danger they put me in as I was building pretty good relationships. I purchased a phone through a promotion. The specific phone model I actually purchased was not the phone I walked out of the store with and I didn't realize until after. I walked out with a new model which was cloned. The guy took a very long time to bring my phone when I was purchasing it, so I asked the girl why was it talking so long and she said all the volts was closed so he had to get the key. But I realized that wasn't the truth, the guy was cloning my phone. I got a different model number as someone took the actual model that I purchased and that was suspicious and proof that they cloned my phone. I was looking up cloned phones and it is really dangerous. It was one of the first time I was able to gather info as I was a high tech founder and inventor myself. I don't know how to use technology in a criminal way. Things would happen all the time until I started looking up the networks. The website was showing it was two networks on the phone but it should be one. The other network was linked to another guy name. The IMEI number it was linked to was a business owner who was murdered in a home invasion. This was bizarre and horrible. They didn't expect me to find out and proof from all sorts of websites show they gave me the wrong phone. I downloaded a software to see what cell tower it was linked to and it showed the 2 networks so I started my investigation. I have screenshots for all of this, showing inside the phone that it was cloned. The phone is also not booting up at all. 

The case was already gathered and put together as I have numerous screenshots relevant to the case that is well documented. It's so bad and it really affects me because they damaged me and I don't want them to get away with it. They gave me damaged products and they stole my original account because when I signed in to the T-Mobile account all my information was gone. It had no dates when I purchased the phone or showing the promotion. When I first signed in it was there and correct then it just disappeared. It is horrible to think that someone is stalking my every move and knowing about every call I made. The next month my internet didn't work so someone was already messing with my account. Someone on the inside had my information which is critical. I have a list of all the things a cloned phone can do. I didn't give all the details, I gave you the critical points that is making me file this, when I check my records I am looking at all these details. I think the most I can file for is $10,000 but what they did to me was bold and dangerous. It was horrible. T-Mobile should be protecting their consumers better and no employee should be able to switch your database and develop a second. I went through all my notes because as a person trying to start my business I documented all the information. I'm trying to start a business with nothing and they are making it harder with or without resources. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply