Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit against City and County of Honolulu bus company
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need help with an accident on the bus. Can someone please help me with this? I wanna sue the bus company. I had an accident last year in April and I have discovered that the bus company lied about the accident and didn't want to help me through my injury. The name of the bus company is the City and County of Honolulu. I feel unfair to be treated like this. It is their fault... they changed my report that had been made and they deceive me. Yes, Queens Medical Center. I got my discharge papers the following Monday morning. It took place on a Friday back from Queens. I'm so upset about this. In the settlement, they gave me 12500 to keep quiet. It states $22500 in the settlement but they changed everything to tell me I was wrong. They mentioned to me that I had no witness but I mentioned that I was on the video the entire time. They told me I was standing on the bus... but I said NO... I was sitting on my seat and got ejected off my seat thrown down to the ground 5-6 ft away from my chair and no one helped me out. I just finally got a chance to reach out. I had a stroke recently. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply