Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carvana
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am from Austin Texas and I'm having an issue with Carvana. We were a part of a contract with arbitration. I was having difficulty contacting Carvana and I was constantly calling for 1 year before I got through to them. I then filed a lawsuit and they wanted to settle for $3000 and have the card appear on my credit report. I filed a legal action at the Travis County Court Texas for $200,000 which covered attorney fees and costs, as well as expenses for judges. They offered me a different settlement. I had to go into the hospital to do a colposcopy and the neurologist said I was not competent enough to make a decision, and my caretaker at the time went to Carvana and got 2 cars for her and her husband. The caretaker had me sign a document saying she and her husband would get BMWs. I never met her husband. Someone from Carvana came to my room and had me sign a contract so she could have a car to come to work but I didn’t receive any copies of the contract from Carvana. They used DocuSign to sign and get my initials.

This was done on my credit and now I'm unable to get loans or anything because the cars are on my credit. The original claim was filed in November 2021 then I filed a lawsuit in April 2022 at the District court. The cars were purchased in November.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply