Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dispute with Bellco credit Union with possible fraud. Customer seeking arbitration
I contacted my bank regarding unauthorized transactions in my accounts. Money movement not initiated by myself. My credit union waited 1 1/2 months before closing my accounts and investigating. They then told me it was my fault and I lost over 50k. I’m now trying to fight for my rights regarding regulation E, EFTA, and identity theft, and credit fraud that has left me in a horrible situation financially and mentally. It says that I have to resolve disputes via arbitration. I have lost so many rights as a consumer for issues that could have been dealt with before I lost everything and my ability to refinance and credit score and ability.

I first mentioned it to the credit union on June 23, they didn’t freeze and close my account until August 13th. I was told that they didn’t feel it was fraud since nothing was stolen. The teller at the bank said that the bank is moving money all the time. I didn’t believe that. I filed a reform with the fbi due to the amount that was taken as well as attempting one police station where I suspect the money was being taken as well as the city where my bank is, not to mention several letters to different financial accountability businesses.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply