Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit against Netspend
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Well, I have been a customer with Netspend for over 5 yrs now and had many of my paychecks deposited to my pre-paid debit card. Last Friday I try to withdraw some money and was unable to, so I call them and they said that my account is no longer active due to fraudulent things but they did not tell me what was it that they claim I did. Anyway, they told me that they will send the remaining of my money by check in 10-14 days. Can I file a lawsuit for this? They owe me about $630 I think I still had on my card before they close my account for sure it was $600. I know one thing I haven't done no fraud nothing for them to close my account and hold my hard-earned money HOSTAGE (Lol). My studio rent is $2,444 a month plus other bills and I need my money ASAP they playing with the wrong person's money. That's all I'm going to say.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply