Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car and eviction dispute
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I got a 2015 Kia from Select Auto in October 2021 I was hit so where I got my car they had me bring my car there for the fixing it's been 6mos now and I'm having a problem with them in getting my car back the car was paid form the day I got it. I also have 3 police reports on D it's like every time I go to see about my car that man gives me a hard time he is a crook. I paid 18,843.00 for the car. 

I also believe I was evicted wrongfully I'm hoping they don't send the sheriff to put me out before the 13th cause that's the 60th day from the day I went to court. I kept complaining about what I and my son was going through to my case works after moving into my place they did nothing, now one day my son came running into my house and whoever was running after him threw a bottle with gas in it and it caught a fire, they then evicted me and before that happened I had put in for a move because I'm on section 8 but they waited until something bad happened to make it look like I endangered others when I'm in danger on their property and I feel it was wrong. I really don't know what to do but I do know one thing it's wrong, 3 programs behind me. That's what the courts said but the case worker came to me on the 31st of August trying to get me to leave I told him no. I've fallen three times because the floor is coming up in my kitchen area it is 3 to 4 inch's up. I should leave by the 13th of this month, I told him I didn't sign for that now when I called him he's off until the 16th of this month. I got a mental condition and they know it, my son don't live with me he's my care taker and every time he went to the store or something he'd have to run back.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply