Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair business practices by franchise owner
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have a few questions and wanted to know if what I have is proof of unfair business practices. It’s been going on for over a year now. I believe a franchise owner is doing unfair business practices, as in controlling our times and telling us we are not to talk to the clients, and we are supposed to own the contract, but just realized we are subcontracts, which still gives us control of the accounts I believe. He has yelled at us saying he should be contacted and we shouldn’t talk to his clients he works so hard to get. He drastically unbinds accounts and charges a high royalty fee which is almost 36%. He has told me who and who can’t work at my accounts. He lies and makes up stories about the clients not wanting to talk to us or being scared of us. I am a franchise owner and I paid A.N $15,000 to deliver, me and several other owners new and old have been given bad accounts he has knowledge of that will not work but each time it changes hands he gets paid more until the clients don’t use the company anymore, the business is commercial cleaning. He black ball owners if they ask him or tell him the truth, it’s pretty much his way or no way. I signed on July 2019 I believe. There is so much more I have to say, there are a number of issues. Not to mention having me and my team work in over 100-degree heat in several buildings until I refused this past week. I felt sick and have been having mild headache since then. I am a new business owner who forgave insurance and I told the franchise owners about the place being hot and they kept asking if I was able to clean it. I need justice. It’s almost two years of issues.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply