Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy to take everything my husband left me
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

There is a situation taking place against my family, so I’ve been researching. This has been happening for several years, and it’s pretty dangerous. There is a group of people, some business owners, attorneys, and people who work in the court, trying to take everything from me. Two people were killed, because of what I know, it's pretty bad. I have all the documentation to put people away for a long time. I didn't find out the depth of the situation until my husband passed away in 2013. My husband was a well-known contractor who was successful in building houses. He built houses for many people within the area, including Tiger Woods. Because of the amount he made, he had several bank accounts with different banks, including First Bank and Troy Bank. As soon as he passed and I started receiving the insurance money, the group I mentioned was like vacuum cleaners. They started taking money from our account. The guys I worked with were also a part of it. Between 2014 & 2017, they took well over 100k. Every month I put 8-15k in my account with First Bank, and they took it all. My husband's nephew dated a lady who worked at the bank, and that's how they accessed my account. I thought they would have stopped, but they are still trying to take everything.

I contacted the FDIC and explained everything to them. They asked me several questions, including if I believed my life was in danger. The FBI and the Federal Reserve got involved. The Federal Reserve contacted me, and a lady from the Federal Reserve came. I sent her all my paperwork showing that my money was stolen and that the money was coming from a particular ATM. After sending her the information, she gave the bank two weeks to respond. She then came down to the bank, met with several of the town’s business people, and nothing was done. They are all a part of the conspiracy. One of the people who died was my daughter's best friend. She was going to follow me to the DA. She was killed right after the lady came to the bank. She was ambushed and killed by my father-in-law and a gentleman. After she died, I stepped away from the Federal Reserve and didn't want anything to do with them. The gentleman that killed her, I found out he killed another person, and he is walking around free.

They wanted me to go to the police. I did that before, and nothing was done. Everyone knows what is going on and not doing anything about it. It is a conspiracy. I was also kicked out of court. I called the Attorney General, and he informed me to sue them.

When my husband died, we inherited a vast amount of land. I was trying to sell one of my properties when I discovered that names were forged on one of the deeds. They tried to take my husband's land and money and got IRS involved saying that my husband owed over $356,000. They did that because they wanted my sis-in-law to get the house. My house also went into foreclosure after I paid for it.

I’m living in a dangerous town and have to be very careful. I didn't want to do anything until my father-in-law died. My father-in-law was living in one of the houses owned by my husband when he got sick and died. My father-in-law was adopted, so everything went to my husband. I'm unable to get a job because everyone knows me. I don’t trust anybody. The guys I worked with from First Choice would pay me and then turn around and take my money. They were on board with what was happening. They got locked up for insurance fraud. It goes much deeper, but I am unable to let it go. I am concerned for my children if something should happen to me.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply