Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to get my bank card due to bank having issue with my physical address
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need to know about a lawsuit for discrimination against my physical address. My bank card company will not send me a card bc they say my address is not a physical address. Then they proceeded to tell me if I could prove to them my address was physical they would send me access to my account. Or if I could give them someone else's address they would send it to a friend or family member. Which I only have my personal physical address and should not be treated in such manner as to them wanting my mail which leads into federal laws if I'm not mistaken. I'm careful about giving that information out. It's a physical address not a PO BOX. It has the four digits, street name and ste. Number. I have the conversation recorded I had with them it's been three years or more that I've tried to get access to my account and now I'm tired of trying to work on a solution to get it. I told them I'm looking into a lawsuit now. That was when they tried to help me by " changing" my address that they eventually said their system didn't recognize. I have my car, tag, license, other bank accounts going to that address and my business account stuff too so I don't understand why they don't have it as a physical address. They suggested the other address and that's not an option for me. I have a physical address that I pay for under my name. Using someone else's address is not a option. Nor should I have to go through that stress. It's emotionally put me in distraught positions. It has put me in a very bad emotional state and quite honestly as I type my blood is boiling over this. My heart starts racing. Basically it's affecting me physically too bc my heart starts racing my stomach feels nauseous and I have a weak faint feeling all at the same time! The bank suggested me use a friend or family members address. Which would be a lie and put me back in the same situation should something like this happen again. I should be able to use my personal physical address. Not only that but some people don't live near family or friends. Ppl move all the time and transfer in and out with jobs. I'm just tired and frustrated. Sometimes they don't come through. 

I'm also looking into a lawsuit against DHR and Title 4D interstate cases too. And to change the laws about alienation from one parent to another. I think if one parent alien needs a child from another parent that parent don't deserve money unfortunately I was alienated from my children for 7 years and when I finally found them they hit me with a $30,000 back payment of child support through DHR. This is just one of the situations that I'm trying to get done with to do with the bank and get access to that accounted with children. I already won my alienation case now I got to follow through so parents will stop being abused by the system. If your team wants to look and tell him and come back and let me know something that would be great because I've got everything up in the air that I'm dealing with right now and I'm just trying to get everything straight. Basically I'm a 43-year-old who lost her husband five years ago and then lost everything else due to stuff and I've had people doing all kinds of stuff to me and I've ended up living in my car and it's been a real struggle so if they can help me with the DHR child support situation interstate that would be great because right now I'm trying to prove the difference in jurisdiction because the state that opened up the DHR case actually has jurisdiction and this parent that lives in the state that owes child support that state only has jurisdiction over the payee but instead my state wants to tell me that I have to pay based on their laws even though Tennessee had jurisdiction over the case that I was going to court with but the case went to court in Alabama. it's a really sticky situation that I have been dealing with for 20 years now with my husband and my children are grown but I'm still dealing with court situations which is absolutely crazy but happening. I did have that moment when I was loved like no other, cherished and had my best friend and strongest supporter by my side. Not everyone can say that. So I was blessed! Those moments keep me going. I'm so strong, I wish I could share some of his strength!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply