Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airbnb disclosed property rental information to the Las Vegas city council
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Airbnb disclosed my property rental information to the Las Vegas city council resulting in fines of over 90k without a court order. This information was used to slander me during a city council meeting. The city has a lien on my property for over 90k. I noticed Airbnb is fighting hard to stop other city council's from getting that information in New York. I want Airbnb to put up funds in escrow to pay for fees as a result of them snitching on me to the city council without a court order. I’m sure Airbnb will put up the money unless they want me to sue them and start releasing public news articles and a video of the city council meeting. They released my information in 2018, It doesn’t matter, the fines are still there. They released my account rental activity without a court order at the end of 2018.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply