Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgery complications lawsuit
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

My problems began in February when I went in for a routine "fill" of my expandable breast implants. I had done this approximately ten times before. The plastic surgeon who had done it previously had died suddenly, and I was told my previous dr's assistant is to go to a new plastic surgeon, Dr. B During what should have been a routine procedure, Dr. B had trouble filling my second implant, and ended up sticking me multiple times with the need. He later said that there was a problem with the hose to the implant.

The next day, my breast deflated. It seemed to me that I had a ruptured implant. I called Dr. B office in great distress. The doctor's assistant to told me to calm and said that it was "nothing to worry about" and "easily fixed." They assured me that all that had happened was that the port had sprung a leak, and that I would just need an easy surgery to replace the port and fill the implant back to 2100 CCs. The surgery would cost $5,000. Seeing little other option, I agreed. When I woke up from the surgery, everything had gone wrong.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply