Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with Air Seven Seas
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I would like to file a complaint against Air Seven Seas a shipping agent I hired last 2021 and paid in advance 3 thousand dollars thru bank remittance, it's only this 7/22/22 that my shipment of 40 ft. container was allegedly loaded from Los Angeles to the Philippines. They pulled out my item from a rented warehouse and were expecting that they already booked my loading asap. It took the agency to book my cargo 42 days from the date they pulled out from my rented warehouse and now because of that 42 days delay they are now billing me 11 thousand and not even deducting the 3 thousand dollars I advanced to them the 3 k was a personal loan from a bank paying with interest. I also suffered emotionally and financially as there are some ice cream machines that are supposed to use for my business and my partner backed out due to the delay in my shipment. Please I need your legal advice.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply