Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to get medical help for a unique condition
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

In the short version... I have a wrong diagnosis, and doctors have kept me from getting any other diagnoses for the med. symptoms for which I claim, there is more twist and turns in this thing than you would believe, I'm a very resourceful person and I can't get any help from anywhere. If I were to try to type all that has happened as it happened, it would look and read like a Stephen King Novel. Ask and I'll answer. Yes, I'm slow, disabled, and type with one finger. Ok, I have a condition that is evidently "unique" to itself, my body is producing some sort of substance that is very "translucent" can't see it but you can feel it, Dr. tells me "if you can't see it, it's not real" and didn't want to hear any more about it I disagreed and asked to see a Derm. he sent the referral, the Derm Dr. came in, stood 20 ft. from me and offered her prof. med. the opinion that "everything is normal", no matter what I asked or how I asked it, she just kept repeating herself till I pissed her off, she wouldn't elaborate any further than that sentence, after looking at the paperwork, listed me as delusional. DR. XXXX / Dr. XXXX, I don't have that info. at my fingertips. Picture being the kid at a piñata party, with the blindfold on and everyone twisting and turning you around to diff. directions and yet you're going nowhere at all. Yes, that is why I typed the piñata thing, it explains, what I have and the complacency in my med. The file is terrible, I have no credibility left. These doctors are covering each other's butts too ...You have no idea what has been pulled to keep me corralled. 

I don't even have a PCP, at the moment because every time I seek one out, they are already done with me before I get there. They can't by law turn me away, they just keep me in a vacuum, here try this ... the current Derm. Dr. has played me along, he finally sends a sample into the lab, and I get a copy in my chart thing that reads, THIS SAMPLE IS NOT AN INSECT", So, I call the lab and asked for clarification, and it is exactly what it is, the sample was sent to gain identification of an insect. Oooo, it goes deeper than I've mentioned here. Yes, thank you but please include this note...ok, because of certain circumstances that exist, please do not contact Dr. XXXX at this time, I can explain...I probably won't hear anything like 100 times before you guys, but have a great day. First and foremost, I need some med. attention, this thing has gotten worse and worse as time has gone by, the amount of substance coming out of my body is over the top, it now comes out of everywhere and I mean everywhere....in a nutshell, TORMENT. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply