Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with VA
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am checking if J.M is down there. My grandson J.M put a message online that says J.M. Indiana and it had your phone number so I am assuming he is in trouble.

I thought my grandson was in jail but I found out he isn't. I have an issue with the VA and would like your help.

I have a judiciary in North Carolina but I live in Indiana. I requested a judiciary in Indiana but they said they cannot give me that. I have a guardian by the name of C.L who has been my guardian for some years since the previous guardian died. She is sending me $250 per month so I called and complained a few days ago and they told me that they'll raise it to $500 per month but I am not sure if Chiquita will do it. I usually receives my money on the 1st of each month but she sent me the money on the 6th of July 2022. I don't know if C has sent the money for this month yet since I haven't called the bank yet. C doesn't communicate with me or give me any statement. I want you to talk to C and let her know that it is my money and I don't want to be told how to use it. I need a debit card so I can purchase stuff that I want online. I don't have the phone number for her but you can find her at Carolina Judiciary Services. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply