Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dispute with ex
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Grandson's ex came out of the mental hospital and they took his daughter from him and file two false charges. He paid one hundred and 50 dollars. Now they want 1,500 which he doesn't have from this web site has all the evidence but no one's helping having seen his daughter in a while. Can I send you his number where he can call you and explain what's going on? Can you contact him now? Thank you so much we really need help.

I filed for full custody of my 10-month-old daughter S.M on the 31 of May 2022. My ex E.S came out of the mental hospital on the 28th of June 2022 in which she stayed at my residence until the 30th of June. She filed a restraining order against me on the 30th of June which is the day she left my residence. He stated that they had to do an updated restraining order on the 6th of July because the first restraining order didn't have any information on the reason she filed it.

We went to the Henrico County Juvenile/Domestic Relations Court on the 13th of July 2022 for both restraining orders. My ex told the court that she is filing a restraining order because I am molesting our daughter. She said while she was staying with me, I was abusing her and our daughter. They continued the restraining order because there was an investigation going on against me to see if what she was saying was true. My ex is Bipolar and also has schizophrenia so I don't understand why they would allow her to get the restraining order against me.

The legal processes took it so far that I contacted a legal firm with the website name Family Court Direct which I paid $150 for them to start the process. They directed me to an individual by the name of S.M who told me that since I already filed for full custody of my daughter then there won't be much he can do to help. He told me that if I would still like to get the help of an attorney then I would have to pay $1500 or I would have to do it all by myself.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply