Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with 1800 Flower Company
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Hi, I’m looking for legal advice on a situation that happens to me and I don’t want it to happen to anyone else. I want to proceed with a suit against the 1800 flowers company. What they did to me and my family it’s not acceptable. At this point it’s not even a refund of the money I want but for them to be punished for what they did to us. I placed an order online last Thursday for a big funeral arrangement. I put all information they requested of time and place of the viewing. The viewing was yesterday from 2 pm to 4 pm ( small window). I got there and didn’t notice until 3 pm that our flowers for our loved ones weren’t there. I called them in the middle of viewing at 3 pm and the customer service was horrible also give me so many excuses about could find a florist in the area and dared to tell me to look for a florist. I told her yesterday I couldn’t deal with her and give them one hour until 4 pm to bring the arrangement, but they didn’t. she keep saying it was going to be delivered by 8 pm. I told her 8 pm was too late and the funeral home was closed by them, they closed right after we left around 4:30. I end up giving them another chance maybe today they would bring the arrangement for us to use it in the church and nothing. No arrangement. What gets me upset it’s not only that the arrangement was not there but no one from the company called me, texted me, or email me regarding if was an issue with my order. They charged the credit card and I have a confirmation number. If they couldn’t do it someone should call me and let me know so I could probably have a chance to place an order with a florist since they couldn’t do it. But I got zero answers from them. just getting the refund back it’s easy for them but the sadness and the aggravation they cause it’s not acceptable. They didn’t give me a chance to have flowers there at that moment and it was embarrassing that all family members' flowers were there except ours. And to send flowers to the family home is no good since the person that passed away is no longer there and I don’t want funeral flowers at my house. Thank you for understanding. I don’t want other customers to happen the same thing the entire situation it’s already sad as it is … on top to deal with a florist is too much. I don’t know. I don’t even know if it’s possible. I haven’t called back because I’m not sure what else I can say at this point the viewing and funeral are done. most likely they will refund my money back and to them, it will not hurt the way it hurt us not seeing our flowers there yesterday. From who will I expect a call?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply