Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Fingerhut
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I recently had an issue with finger hut they changed my account and unknown to me I had 2 accounts and I didn't know I was being charged on the other account. My account went into rears without my knowledge 30 or 60 days they reported me to the credit bureau on my credit score was dropped by 63 points I feel this is an unfit business practice I never agreed to open that account and all of a sudden on the losing end. They changed the account some time I believe it was April and I think it was like an 8 $900 bill I had opened with them after I had paid off the entire balance and never missed the payment for the better part of 4 years. When I call them up to confront them about the situation they said they could do nothing about it and it had to be in writing to their credit department. In the meantime, my credit score has been dropped significantly and it's affecting everything. I'm certain I'm not the only one involved in this so if I could join a class action lawsuit or whatever it is to rectify the situation and repair my credit that's my goal I just think it's unfair unjust and unlawful what they've done.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply