Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alleged theft
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason)

My boss accused me of stealing money. He forced me to give him my license or else I can't leave his workplace until I pay him $10554.00 which I did not take!!! He made my mother come to the place and went by the bank to pay him and I told her don't pay him because I did not steal anything. I went to the police station and made a report. The police went and got back my license. After he went and made a report on me saying I stole. Now he is posting my picture on Facebook defaming my character. And he went and made them publish my name worldwide. Now I am not able to get a job or anything.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply