Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suing No Boundaries Co for harmful product
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Hi, so I'm wanting to sue No Boundaries Co because its product done and left harmful permanent markings on my body and all my clothing it comes in contact with. I can't go out with certain clothing on that reveals that part of my body anymore if anybody is around, I cry all the time and stay upset and depressed constantly, I cant even undress in front of my husband anymore without feeling insecure about my body, I would say its completely effected my self-esteem. I have to go to the Dr for the problem Monday morning and it's a product name( No Boundaries Wire Push-Up Bra). I can check my receipts to see if I can get the date but I'm not sure I've got it still I know it was around the beginning of June and I noticed the same night after my shower that it was there the very first time I wore it all-day.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply